I am well aware that I am a big-brain, Center City snob. I know town like the back of my hand. How much do you think you know?
Riddle me this:
1) Name the five little streets that run between, and parallel – between the south of Lombard St., and north of South St.
2) 2201, 2401, and 2601 Pennsylvania Ave. are three large residential buildings. Which one is not a condo building?
3) Is the neighborhood south of Society Hill known as Queens Village, or Queen Village? Bonus Question: Is it Olde City, or Old City?
4) There is no 9xx block or 10xx block of Delancey- it was renamed. What is the street name of those two blocks?
5) What is the name of the neighborhood boxed in by South St. to the north, between 11th St. and Broad St?
0-1 – You are new to our town, or you drink a lot. Either way, Welcome!
2-4 – Not bad. You are ahead of the crowd
5-5 – You need a life
1) Naudain, Rodman, Tryon, Bradford Alley, and Gaskill
3) Queen Village. Old City
4) Clinton St.
Want to know more about your city? Call Me. But I reserve the right to fill your head with more worthless info.
Prudential Fox and Roach REALTORS®
530 Walnut St., Suite 260 Philadelphia, PA 19106