Ask the Big Brain Realtor -Common Answers to Common Questions
I get asked a lot of questions about Center City condos. Tons actually.
I have no problem with questions. In fact I love questions-gives me the opportunity to be a big brain know-it-all. When I was a kid, my father called me a ham. I don’t think he was too far off. Whatever….here are some commonly asked questions asked by buyers and sellers and the most direct answers I can come up with- My answers are in RED –
1) What will my future taxes be?
I dunno’ – I can’t see into the future.
2) Should I get a Lawyer?
Sure- IF you get a real estate lawyer 🙂
3) Should I have an inspection?
Yes- Please please do.
4) What will this condo be worth in 10 years?
Crystal ball broken- check back later.
5) Do I have to attend settlement?
Usually not. But a buyer who is getting a mortgage may have to attend.
6) Can I move in (either myself or my stuff) prior to settlement?
7) What are condo docs?
See the answer to question # 2 above.
9) Do I have to pay condo fees?
Yes. All condos have fees. All.