5 Things ALL Condo Sellers should do prior to listing their Philly Condo
1) Clean the grout in your bathtub and shower.
2) Declutter your closets and countertops.
3) Clean your windows- Inside and Outside if possible.
4) Have carpets professionally cleaned.
5) Clean out your storage area- if applicable.
No one wants to inherit your dirty, cluttered lifestyle, if applicable. There is a reason why model homes are so emotionally appealling- they make buyers believe that they will live such a clean, unfettered, uncluttered lifestyle, should they buy that condo. Yeah, it is sometimes a bit “Smoke and Mirrors”…but an emotional kick to a condo cannot be underestimated. I HEREBY DECLARE THAT A GORGEOUSLY CLEAN, DECORATED CONDO WILL THROW THE VALUE OF SAID CONDO UP AS MUCH AS 10%…over an identical, dirty, smelly, ugly looking condo in Philly.
Don’t believe me? Then let me show you two identical Philadelphia condos on both ends of the emotional spectrum. I will make you a believer in no time flat!
Prudential Fox and Roach REALTORS®
530 Walnut St., Suite 260 Philadelphia, PA 19106