The CHEAPEST 5 things to do to make your home more appealing
- Change light bulbs- make your home brighter
- Spend a $1000 or so to touch up all painted walls and baseboards
- Re-Caulk around the bathroom tubs and showers
- De-clutter. Then de-clutter again.
- Clean. And I mean clean- including the outside of your stainless steel appliances, your carpets, your tile floors, your ceiling fans, interior and exterior windows.
If you want the most for your home– you have to put your best foot forward. Kinda’ like going on a date for the first time. This is a dog and pony show….and you wouldn’t go out on a date without flossing your teeth, or wearing clean clothes, or washing your hair would you? Of course not….