Little Known Center City Condo Info:
1) The Touraine (1520 Spruce) and the Drake Tower (1512) Spruce were converted to condos in the late 1980’s but never pieced out as such
2) 1401 Walnut St. (what I call the Banana Republic bldg) was turned into condos a few years back by (I believe done by) K. Hovnanian, but never sold off that way either
3) The Philadelphian at 2401 Pennsylvania Ave. is the largest single condo building in the state of Pennsylvania
4) Low Rise Condos in town are generally self-managed when bldg is comprised of 5 units or less
5) About 99% of Center City Condos include water/sewer in the condo fees. 100% of them include master insurance policy.
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox and Roach Realtors
530 Walnut St. #260 Phila., PA 19106