1) Maybe some rich person from NYC will buy it (yeah-and maybe a cow will jump over the moon….)
2) Does this Philadelphia condo building have condo fees? (Oh no…the doorman/common hallway lights work for free)
3) Are there ghosts in this loft? (Well hold on, and let me call someone and ask)
4) The sellers are moving because they really hate this house (too much disclosure?)
5) The views are very urban in nature (livingroom overlooked a dumpster, bedroom faced a brick wall)
Bonus: What will this piece of Philly real estate be worth in five years? (As it happens, I carry a crystal ball with me at all times)
Realtors are not the only folks guilty of putting their foot in their mouths, it is just that I seemed to be in their company a lot, and have first hand knowledge of some of the absurdities that are said.
If you are looking to weed out some of the BS, give me a call. Perhaps I can help. Again, I’m not perfect, but I may be perfect for you.
Prudential Fox and Roach REALTORS®
530 Walnut St., Suite 260 Philadelphia, PA 19106