I’ve been selling Philly Real Estate for 29 years… so yeah, I’m going to vent…especially when I come across the following:
1) When the MLS says the unit has parking, only to discover that it really doesn’t and the seller is giving “one-year free rental parking.”
2) Late Sunday afternoon appointments…in the rain.
3) “Fact” Sheets about condos that are anything but facts.
4) Poor common area maintenance in any given Philly condo building. Nothing kills value better than a building that is not kept up!
5) Buyers that have never stepped foot in Philadelphia, but know more about the Center City condo market than I do.
6) Being late for an appointment- be it a buyer, a seller, or another agent. I just don’t get it. And if I’m the late party, then it really doesn’t matter because hell just froze over.
7) Suburban agents who drag my butt to the suburbs to settle on a condo in Center City. No offense, but I’m not interested in a drive to Havermore…or wherever.