Preferred High Rise Oddities
AKA- Things you don’t see often:
1) A kinda’ grand interior staircase. Meaning a bi-level condo in a high rise. Often evokes “ooh’s and aah’s” out of buyer.
2) Doorbells for each unit…next to each condo’s front door. Like Independence Place. A neat touch buyers seem to like.
3) Painted Exposed brick. Especially when done in a soft gray, or light blue- A textured, colored wall can be a nice surprise.
4) Elevators that open directly into a specific condo unit. Always seems to elicit a gasp.
5) Outside space with outside shower near a lounging/sunbathing area- always a bonus.
Center City does offer a wide variety of surprises in the condo segment. Looking for your perfect, say, Fitler Square Condo?
Call me at 215.521.1523…Lets Talk!
BHHS Fox and Roach REALTORS®
530 Walnut St., Suite 480 Philadelphia, PA 19106